For LTSP support, the following methods are available:
- PDF version of this site: for offline reading
- Github page: code repositories, pull requests etc
- Bug tracker: reporting bugs in the LTSP code
- Chat room: real time discussions; developers also hang out there
- Discussions: asynchronous discussions; developers also participate there
- Wiki: guides maintained by the community
- Old LTSP5 wiki/resources: archived; not supported anymore
- Alkis Georgopoulos: the lead LTSP developer is available for professional support, to install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain or extend LTSP.
- If you're offering commercial LTSP support and want to add your link here, contact the LTSP team.
You may offer a bounty for implementing a new feature that you'd like to see in LTSP. Just file an issue and mention that you're interested in sponsoring its implementation.
Thank you for supporting LTSP development!