When asking for LTSP advice, it's a good idea to share as much information as possible. Here's an example:
- 1 server: i7-8750H with 12403 cpubenchmark score and 8 GB RAM
- 10 clients: i3-6100 with 5483 cpubenchmark score and 4 GB RAM
- 2 switches: one 8 port gigabit and one 8 port 100 Mbps
- Software: LTSP version 19.09, distribution Ubuntu 18.04.3, flavour MATE, kernel 4.15
- Use case: running educational applications and browsing
So, saying "I have a quad core CPU" isn't appropriate feedback, as it may have 1000 or 10000 score. It's best to mention the exact CPU, its cpubenchmark.net score, and how much RAM it has.